“I can see you”
I can’t stop relating all of my assignments to Jester now. I was asked to complete the audio assignment – Sound Effects Story. It involves telling a story using nothing but sound effects. There can be no verbal communication, only sound effects. Utilize at least five different sounds that you found online. The story can be no longer than 90 seconds. I decided to tell an eerie story of Jester capturing his next victim:
As for putting this soundtrack together, it was quite simple.
1. I decided on what story I wanted through the sound effects.
2. I then went to freesound.org and found all of my desired sounds.
3. I then opened up Audacity and imported all of the sounds.
4. I set the base sound (the violins) at the top of the track.
5. I configured the order of the rest of the sounds so they would appear in chronological order.
6. I adjusted (I think shifted is the correct term) each sound to play one after another once I got them in order.
7. I saved my finished project!